Processing plant good bad?
Hear the naive language of Li Xuemei, the Xue CEASE Crisis Centre and I hope one could not help laughing ...
Noon and after dinner, the mother really Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, called the upstairs, and her alone chat. Originally, I would like to go listen to them talk about what, but then thought, anyway Xue CEASE Crisis Centre decision, and I lost interest to listen to them what to say.
With Li Xuemei to another room to learn, after a while child, I heard his father's name of the mother yelled upstairs.
Watching his father should be a cry, and immediately on the floor, to join their chat array.
Do not know, anyway, I did not care, since a winter job title as one to explain the Li Xuemei this time, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, gently go over.
Until I put the question to explain clearly, and looked up to see that Xue CEASE Crisis Centre has been on the side, quietly watching our side.
Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, said with a smile: See the way I know what to do, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, ; two on the outside can see how someone else's factory is engaged in,oakley swim trunks, learn from the experience of others. I nodded, and this to my ideas coincide.
Yes ah, everything is just temporary.
Pumped empty, my mom alone aside and asked: The mother knocked on my head, Looked at me head in, it seems like a painful, my mother said with a smile: your CEASE Crisis Centre, sister, I am just chatted and she is indeed the top students, to say clearly and logically very convincing, ah, I am afraid this little place, perverting on others. I smiled and said: Mom smiled and said: The development of things, everything goes well, my heart is relaxed.
Think about it, also three days away from the bumper 30 corridor, two small single room, built the only decoration.
Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, also came to our house, although she followed my dad to go out to run the business, but family always had to prepare to give her a house to live it? Old house,make a nba jersey, of course, is not enough, there winter live, summer is clearly not individuals a place to live.
So I propose another small single bed to learn the school dormitory, make it up and down two paved when
No comments:
Post a Comment