Tuesday, June 12, 2012

nike air max nm .

We go out to buy something, a bit hungry at night, one will come back with this paper we meeting toilet. Toilet paper you doing with that paper? Zhengming Wei and I walked out of the dormitory, the special black outside and see the moon, provided favorable conditions for the occurrence of a variety of criminal cases.
.
Usually at night I'd love to walk out,nike air max nm, but the night wind blew today I felt straight goose bumps, night and Sun Xiaonan out with no feeling, the original mood of people have such a big impact,nike air max flip flops, I deeply realize that the crime is not so easy, so little are Zhengming Wei and I gingerly.
The two of us walked slowly, no one wants too fast to reach the destination, we finally went to a few Japanese live in the front quarters.
Certainly sentence can not be I closely followed behind in Zhengming Wei, we tread gingerly hand came to 407 in front of my ear against the door, listened to, a little voice inside, it is estimated that they are asleep.
Zhengming Wei looked at me, expand goes on to write

No comments:

Post a Comment